Do you struggle with any of the following:
- Stress (financial, work, relationship, or family stress, boundaries, bullying)
- Anxiety (worries, racing thoughts, fears, panic attacks, phobias, shyness)
- Post-traumatic stress (trauma associated with accidents, abuse, or other incidents)
- Depression (feeling down, concentration or memory difficulties, low energy, loss of pleasure, despair or guilt, worthlessness, suicidal thoughts)
- Life Transitions (childbirth, divorce, empty nest, retirement, death of a loved one, end of life)
- Relationship / marital issues (communications, extramarital affairs, fights over chores, finances, sex, or kids)
- Chronic Pain (back pain, headaches, injury pain, difficulties pacing)
- Chronic Health issues (weight issues, heart issues, diabetes, asthma)
- Insomnia (difficulties falling or staying asleep)
- Addictions (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes)
Let the Stress-Less Team help you rediscover your sense of balance and passion in life.
Don’t wait. Call or text *604*657*9534* (Patrick) or *236*513*3939* (Theresa) now !
Or save time and book online now !
- 20+ years of therapy experience
- 60+ years of life experience
- Lifelong learning attending workshops and conferences
- Cheaper than a divorce
- Longer lasting than a martini
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Gottman Couples Therapy
- EMDR and OEI for trauma
- Mindfulness: Sensorimotor psychotherapy, Hakomi, R-CS
Patrick Myers, Registered Psychologist
As a therapist I like to use a collaborative approach in order to meet your goals.
I draw on a variety of therapeutic modalities, science, life experience, experimentation, problem solving, compassion, stories, and humour.
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of British Columbia
- M.Sc. in Clinical Psychology from Acadia University
- Ph.D. in Counselling Psychology from the University of Alberta
- College of Psychologist of BC
- College of Psychologists of AB
- BC Psychological Association
- BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
- People In Pain Network
- American Psychological Association
- Patrick generally works 11, 12, 1, 4, 5, and 6 pm four days per week
- Patrick works in Burnaby on Mondays and Thursdays (211-7885-6th Street)
- Patrick works in Coquitlam Fridays (208-3041 Anson Avenue)
- On Tuesdays, Patrick works virtually using the doxy.me app
- Unfortunately, Patrick no longer conducts psychological assessments
- Patrick charges $195 per hour (cash, credit, debit)
Theresa Molyneaux, Registered Professional Counsellor
As a mom and grandmother, I understand how important it is to be truly heard in times of transition and crisis. We all appreciate being in a warm inclusive environment in which to explore all the options. With over 30 years in an acute health care setting, I’ve helped thousands of people through their struggles, finding hope, building resilience, and growing beyond their life situations.
Changes in physical health, mental health, or relationships necessitates navigation into foreign territory. This process may feel confusing, overwhelming, even devastating. Whether this is your own health or that of a loved one, there is good reason to be optimistic with my skilled and caring guidance.
- Counselling Therapy at Stenberg College
- Canadian Professional Counsellors Association
- Theresa generally works 11, 12, 1, 4, 5, and 6 pm
- Theresa works in Coquitlam on Wednesdays (208-3041 Anson Avenue)
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Theresa works virtually using the doxy.me app
- Theresa charges $100 per hour plus taxes (total $105)
And much more
If there is enough interest (4-8 people), Theresa conducts group programs in
- Parenting – S.T.E.P. or Connect
- Grief and Loss
- Relapse Prevention
And if there is enough interest (20+ people), Theresa and Patrick conduct a variety of 1-hour free public presentations, many of which have already been uploaded to YouTube:
- The glass is half full, drink: cultivating more happiness
- The happiness trap: finding the middle way through life
- The worry trap
- Striving for perfection versus striving for excellence
- Hitting the wall and bouncing back: stress management for the 21st century
- Passion: how to cultivate a more passionate life
- Grief: how to move beyond it
- Relationship life skills
- Persisting pain and pain management
- Sleep your way to productivity and health
- Depression: the tidal wave and the surfer
- Suicide: “13 reasons why” and 14 reasons why not
You can also listen to the Contemplation
Stop! Stop just surviving and start thriving.
Do you want to feel better?
Do you want more energy?
Do you want better relationships?
Do you want to find your sense of balance and passion in life again?
Then let the Stress-Less Team help guide you in a new direction.
Call or text *604*657*9534* (Patrick) or *236*513*3939* (Theresa) now !
Or save time and book online now !